Friday, January 28, 2011

A Cowboy's Style!! :D

Since I’ve been loving cowboys since childhood for some reasons, jus felt like posting the below extract that I’d read somewhere long bak:


“…From wintery blizzards, to sun bakin' summers,
and everything else in between,
Out fixin' fences, checkin' water and windmills,
punchin' cows from here to Abilene.

A hat and its shape and the way that it's worn,

mark a cowboy, like a brand on a cow,
And Mister, if you bought one new, just like this
they wouldn't be the same anyhow.

The size of the brim or the shape of the crown,

ain't what sets an old Stetson apart,
It's the guy underneath it, who's makin' a hand,
with the love of the life in his heart.

Yaa see, some folks say a hat makes a cowboy,
but I don't really see it like that.
So I guess what I'm tryin' to tell ya, Friend,
the truth is, the cowboy makes the hat!!...”

0 comments:

Post a Comment