Friday, May 20, 2011

:-)

When shes asking for chocolates and flowers
I jus long for that one look
When shes asking for gifts and surprises,
I jus long for that one assuring touch

When shes asking for those big bold diamonds
I jus long for that one warm hug
When those cheeks touch in affection & admiration
I long for you, to jus stand by me

When he lifts her up to get a giggle
I long for your friendly hand round my neck
When they kiss in love
I long for you to jus hold my hand

When you are going to them
All I want is a plain text smiley from you
When you can’t be here
All I want from you is to remember me

When later if we can’t be, I will be so blue
But all I would do is pray for a happy you
With a very little space for me

I want to be a bit more to you than somebody who sits and composes a poetry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment