Friday, January 13, 2012

Boycotting Racism!

A poem i came across and jus felt like sharing. It was nominated as the Best Poem of 2006, composed by a 7-year old African kid.


When I born, I black.
When I grow up, I black.
When I go in sun, I black.
When I scared, I black.
When I sick, I black.
And when I die, I still black.


And you White Man,
When u born, you pink.
When u grow up, you white.
When you go in sun, you red.
When you scared, you blue.
When you sick, you green.
And when you Die, you gray...


And you calling me COLORED ???


Cheers to the power of his words despite of the broken English!

Lets all fight Racism in every way!!!

3 comments:

Saumil Deodhar said...

That's a nice poem to read Bhakti!!

Bhakti said...

tnkkkuu saumil!!! tnx so much :) :)

Anonymous said...

This poem is so beautifully written and true to the core...

Good find!!

And thanks for putting it up here

Post a Comment