Saturday, February 12, 2011

God & i...

I find my GOD…
“Within me. I find my Lord in everything I do, my work, my love, my books. His power is truly everywhere”

I connect to GOD…
“Internally. I absolutely love him & feel I can connect to Him anytime anywhere be it while riding my vehicle or while comfortably sitting on my bed in morning/night time. I strongly feel His presence in the Puja ghar at home. I love to quietly observe His beautiful face, chant a short Aarti/Prayer I know. I attribute and admire His beautiful creation all around – beautiful nature, adorable babies, innocent animals. They are just so genuine”

Karma i consider is…
“What goes around, comes around. I truly believe in Karma because I strongly feel that what deeds we do will always affect our future one day. As you sow, so shall you reap. I truly have immense faith in Him. Everybody in this world has an equal share of good and bad. If something bad is happening to me today, maybe it’s because I have already had a lot of good and Im just paying my dues for bad.”

My true Contentment lies in…
“Love”

“Loving everything & everyone, people around me, my family, my friends/colleagues, my work, everyone with whom I am or I was once attached in the past. My contentment lies in happiness, security, joy and fulfillment in the lives of people whom I’ve loved, whom I’ll always love and who love me.”


3 comments:

nikunj said...

really nice to hear about essence of life from you...

Love towards god must be intellectual.

and love towards others must be selfless. The deeds you did for others and which are selfless are called "SATKARMA". God only deposits "SATKARMA"...

Bhakti said...

tnkkss nikunj!
m glad u liked it, n so happy that u read my posts too.. :))))))))

now time to update ur blog, n give us some really useful technical stuffs! u get some time in office noo..use it :)

Unknown said...

It touched my heart .. !! Just awesome .. awaiting for more .. !!!!

Post a Comment