Monday, May 25, 2009

The most wonderful 4 years of my LIFE!!


Where should I start from??

I’d share my entire experience of college life by putting it in very simple yet elegant words. N m sure, by the time you reach the last paragraph, you’ll feel that you too in a manner identify urself somewhere!!

I remember how I used to gulp down my breakfast, take a quick shower, put on one of my favorite outfits & accessories, leave for college, all freshened up and speeding across the road..At parking I used to give myself a final look in the rear-view mirror!! ;)

I used to rush for my class, and entered 5 minutes after the lecture began..sope had no other option but to select a last seat in the center row!!

In the morning, students just keep gazing at the professor but with their minds at the door, waiting for that ‘someone special’ or down in the canteen. But then there were a handful of first-bench-students, who paid sincere attention in each n every lecture!! The fantastic four—me, sne, ank & zeba enjoyed joking and gossiping from behind our notebooks, playing some games in the most boring lectures during which half the class is already snoring!! And by the end of the lecture, everybody (even the first benchers) gets restless & keep glancing their watches, dropping their bags & pouches and slamming books. But the professor mercilessly continues!!!

The bell rings and everybody’s out of the class, taking a short break, meeting friends, exchanging secret smiles, discussing movies & stuff..

Who can forget the numerous pranks played? The first time we started having a secret admiration for that ‘someone’, comments of friends, mischievous smiles, fun of partying, etc..?? These are truly unforgettable times..And such moments make emotions flow at any time in life!!

Group Day, Sari Day and gatherings are the most awaited days in the college where every gurl ‘Dresses to Kill’ and have a gala time! Hey, how can I forget the Friendship Day, where we don’t miss a chance to express our feelings!

Then come Submissions..

Submissions are a time when you see all yer classmates, occupying those benches & busy completing their files to get good internal grades. Talking of our teachers..poor souls..They scream their lungs out to fill something in our upper chambers and help us to fill those white-answer sheets with blue lines in around June & November!!

But we just keep commenting on the way they look, dress or talk!!

All we hav to say is, “Paagal, kya padhaa raha hai??” ;D

I’ll Never forget my college years, which have been the most wonderful years of my life!! Have found friends & some really good people in my life.. All the twists have helped me mature. Would cherish them forever!!

Hope you enjoyed reading and enjoy ur college life to the fullest, coz these are the days which would never come again!! At the same time don’t forget that its not ur own but ur parents money that you spend! We owe a lot to them..So make sure that you stand up somewhere close to their expectations!! You'll be able to shape up ur future on the basis of how you spend time in college!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment