Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mother-An Angel on Earth!


As we celebrated Mothers Day just few weeks ago I’d wish to share my thoughts on the eternal love & affection which she pours on her child.

The title mother is often given to the biological female parent. Is dat sufficient to describe her?? Nope, never..

A Mother is someone who spends most of her time and energy to nurture her child from the time the child is born, throughout the periods of childhood, teenage and adulthood. After facing many hardships in nurturing the child, she only wishes to see her child mature into adult who is endowed with propriety, righteousness and virtuous conduct. When a child has to undergo some sufferings, the kind mother will pray throughout the day, wishing that she is the one who suffers! No words are enough to describe her unbounded love & concern!!

The proverbial "first word" of an infant often sounds like “ma”. Ma, Mum or mamma may not only be used for a biological female parent..Rather any woman who fulfills the same social role, raises a child with the ultimate compassion & sympathy would be described as ma. The ultimate example according to me is the former beauty queen, Sushmita Sen!!

Consider any species, and you will find these traits in common..Infact I’d read some other day that a Tigress is one of the most perfect mothers to inhabit this planet.

A healthy connection between a mother and a child form a secure base, from which the child may later venture forth into the world.

Sope a child should never forget to LOVE HER MORE THAN EVER, WHEN SHE’S AROUND!!

Please remember, “the best & the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched..but are felt in the heart!!”

At last, jus a few lines which I’d like to dedicate for my mum,

“Your arms were always open when I needed a hug
Your heart understood when I needed a friend
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson
Your strength & love has guided me and gave me wings to fly”

Love you the most!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment