Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shopping Mania!!


In many women's lives, shopping is a hobby and a must for some. When we're up, we shop. When we're down, we shop even more!!

It's like through shopping, somehow we found a new focus and our moods get uplifted. What we can't solve in real life, we solve it through retail therapy. Thus as per a recent research, its identified as one of the best reliever from the psychological problems of anxiety & depression which most of the women tend to suffer periodically..

A new top in happy colors brighten us up. That irresistible pair of red sandals with kitten heels is too hard to pass over. And the little babies just need another cute orange hat to match her orange pair of little shoes.

Who doesn’t enjoy luxuries?

When I chance upon going to a shop I make sure that I make the best use of my time and shop a lot!! I believe in enjoying and rewarding myself. I love things which are eye catching. I love picking up so many stuffs…not only splurge on clothes, earrings & accessories, belts and handbags, but when it comes to eye-liner pencils, nothing can stop me from going crazy!! I simply love the different shades available in Lakme & Revlon brands.

But then I not only spend for myself, I love to purchase gifts for some special people in my life as well..Just find occasions for this purpose!! N believe me, you’ll enjoy this even more! ‘Coz at the time of purchase, you tend to keep in mind the person and his/her interests, which pushes you in a state of deep thought about him/her and allows you to know them better!!!

Moreover, shopping in a new town is always so much more interesting than what you can get back home.

Shopping is an all-in-all a kinda women’s business..Men find it boring..Well, if men liked it, then they'd probably call it research!! ;D

For all the women, May you celebrate womanhood with this shopping article, n spend time in shopping atleast once a week!!

And for the men out there, I’d suggest, “the quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her!!!” ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment